I am extremely proud to be Headteacher of Albion and it is my pleasure to welcome you to our warm and friendly school. Our website aims to tell you about life here, how we work and what we feel is important to us as a school community.
We have high expectations of all our children. We place great emphasis on personal, social and emotional development by encouraging caring attitudes, mutual respect, self-discipline and self-confidence. We take pride in our diverse community and celebrate our cultural and linguistic diversity.
Karl Bardouille, HeadteacherRead full message
- Inspiring children today for tomorrow’s world
- “The school has an amazing standard of education, I’m very pleased my child is part of this community.”
- “Albion inspires children to do their best and notices when they do.”
- “My daughter absolutely loves everything at Albion. It is like a big loving family.”
- “I like that Albion takes the children on various trips regularly to enhance their learning.”
- “The atmosphere is so right and conducive for children for their learning.”